Certified TOTAMS Astrologer Continuing Education
Ensuring a high standard of excellence among our alumni
Requirements to maintain an active
Level 1 or 2 TOTAMS Astrologer Certifiation
1. Maintain a current TOTAMS Membership (membership discount available for certified graduates)
2. Attend (live or via recording) the yearly online Continuing Education Call hosted by Daniel with updates and refinements to the paradigm
3. Complete a minimum of 10 hours of continuing education (CE) each year
- TOTAMS Online Courses
- TOTAMS In Person Events
- Group Mentoring Sessions
- Monthly Members Calls
- Solstice/Equinox Webinars
- Special Topic Webinars
- Daniel’s Monthly Vlogcasts
- Private mentoring sessions with a Certified TOTAMS Mentor
- Attendance of events hosted by our affiliates
- Research, project or volunteering for the school, by prior agreement
Shoot for the Stars!
Although 10 hours of continuing education is the minimum requirement to maintain an active certification, we wish to aknowledge those who go above and beyond. An evaluation will be given at the end of each year for you to determine what TOTAMS Star Magnitude you have reached!
Off the charts!
10 hrs (minimum)
More than 22 hours
Maintaining an active certification will allow you to attend the yearly Continuing Education Call, to receive a half price discount on membership, maintain an active listing on our Certified Astrologers webpage and to be otherwise promoted by the school.
Keep in touch and in tune with the latest astro happenings and school events.