by Daniel Giamario, founder of SAMS
Homage to that “One Woman”, or love song to the Virgo Goddess and Grandmother Spiderwoman
As many of you know, I recently was on a journey to South Africa and Zimbabwe. I was there to support the White Lions, learn about the Southern Sky, and experience the Zep Tepi (First-Time) Meridian, which also runs through Giza. Following is a summary of my experience there. These subjects will be elaborated on, in future articles.
I am hopeful that SAMS can present a trip to South Africa in Late 2015, a journey to the homeland of the authentic Human Being.
- Thanks to lioness Nebu, for connecting me with my wife Lynne when we are apart, and assisting her in her Mars in Leo Sacred Marriage
- Thanks to the “Wisdom Stones”, who are sure to have more knowledge than any person
- Thanks to the Solar Feminine, especially Linda Tucker and many of the women in our pride
- Thanks to the Lunar Priests at this Mars in Virgo time, Dean, Munroe, Maurice, Mandaza, and me, who serve that One Woman
- Thanks to the Elephant Elder and his young apprentice, who looked into my soul and solidified the mantra of “love and respect”
- Thanks to the “first people”, the San, living lives in collaboration, male and female, non-hierarchical, in harmony with all that is, with “that woman”, and living lives in accordance with “As Above So Below”
- Thanks to the Sangoma, Samuel, who confirmed that my calling is to “roll the bones”!
- Thanks to Nut, “Goddess of the Sky”, for turning me upside down, rewiring the circuits, uniting the hemispheres. I thought I knew North and South, but when North is South, and South is North, the North and South have another meaning to that “one woman”, who is the whole Earth. I thought I knew the Zodiac, but what does it mean that Fomalhaut pours the water into the water jar? What does it mean that the Goatfish is sliding back into the water? What does Archernar guard at the end of the river Eridanus?
- My life quest: to find out Who are we, and what the hell happened? ,has reached a threshold. I am nearing the end of that quest. Yes, it all started in Southern Africa. And, I rededicate myself to the Renaissance of the Sacred Feminine, and the journey back and forward to the authentic human being. And to make it very simple: I have immense gratitude to spirit, the animals and plants, the stars and the stones, and stand in awe of Great Mother/ Great Mystery.