August 21, 2022
By Erik M Roth of Inspiral Nexus
Link to my astrology page: https://www.facebook.com/InSpiralNexus
Vesta-Sun Opposition, August 22, 2022
Every 16-17 ½ months, Vesta experiences its opposition with the Sun. This means that Vesta is rising in the east and the Sun setting in the west. This is also known as an Acronychal Rise. It begins an entirely new synodic cycle of Vesta on August 22, 2022 at 29°39’ Aquarius at the moment of its opposition to the Sun.
The last time Vesta had its acronychal rise was on March 4, 2021 in the sign of Virgo. It was in the middle of its time (2020-21) in that sign. It’s also always the middle of its retrograde transit.
Vesta is spending 11 months in the signs of Pisces and Aquarius, which are the major sign imprints or “overtones” or “overstories” of this synodic cycle. This acronychal rise marks the beginning of one synodic cycle and the end of the previous one. This upcoming synodic cycle goes on for about 16 months until December 21, 2023.
During the early months of this new Vesta cycle, Saturn in Aquarius will be involved as Vesta draws very close to Saturn in September, October and November, impacting the current Uranus-Saturn square that has been ongoing since 2021.
The full details of this Vesta cycle: https://youtu.be/rKS-3yHKsik
- Vesta in Shamanic Astrology
- The NEW Synodic Cycle of Vesta
- The space between Pisces and Aquarius
- Vesta and Saturn
- What does it mean?
What is the intent of this Vesta synodic cycle? How is it manifesting through the signs of Aquarius and Pisces, the Sabian Symbol (1 Pisces) and its relationship with Saturn? These are the qualities of this upcoming Vesta cycle:
- Holding the celestial realm within us all, heart, spirit and consciousness
- Assurance of our own limits and how they can serve us in compassion, service and recognizing the need for sacred change
- Fair exchanges of ideas and services with community and each other
- Knowledge that we are all on the same planet
- Humanitarianism, Oneness and Heart
This presents an opportunity for humanity to develop a deeper relationship with our sense of empathy and our spiritual path. Vesta reminds us that our life journey is sacred.